Milk Run Design: Definitions, Concepts and Solution Approaches
- Meyer, Anne
- KIT Scientific Publishing 2017
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (VIII, 267 p. p.)
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Efficient inbound networks in the European automotive industry rely on a set of different transport concepts including milk runs - understood as regularly scheduled pickup tours. The complexity of designing such a mixed network makes decision support necessary: In this book we provide definitions, mathematical models and a solution method for the Milk Run Design problem and introduce indicators assessing the performance of established milk runs in relation to alternative transport concepts.
- Other Subject(s):
- DOAB Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 33196227