Laguna Madre, Middle Ground to Chubby Island, Texas / Coast Survey
- Corporate Author:
- United States Coast Survey
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Coast Survey
- Physical Description:
- online resource (maps) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.418/7:11306/
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with 19th ed. (Aug. 3/96).
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:40,000 at lat. 26°57ʹ and 26°38ʹ ; Mercator projection (W 97°32ʹ--W 97°14ʹ/N 27°10ʹ--N 26°28ʹ).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
"Soundings in feet."
Includes table of channel depths, facilities table, and nautical chart diagram.
- Special Numbering:
- "Formerly 895-SC/896-SC, 1st ed., April 1970 KAPP 118."
Numbering realigned 1974 to conform to a new uniform US numbering system for all navigation charts.
- Technical Details:
- The .jpg versions of these maps require Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro to view.
View MARC record | catkey: 33197540