United States--Gulf coast, Louisiana, Intracoastal Waterway, New Orleans to Calcasieu River, east section / National Ocean Survey
- Corporate Author:
- National Ocean Survey
- Additional Titles:
- New Orleans to Calcasieu River, east section
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Survey
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (onlline resource (maps) ) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.418/7:11352/
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 15th ed. (July 13/74)-23rd ed. (Oct. 23/82).
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:175,000 at lat. 30° ; Mercator projection (W 91°30ʹ--W 89°50ʹ/N 30°15ʹ--N 29°05ʹ).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
"Soundings in feet."
Includes tidal information and location diagram of large scale charts.
- Special Numbering:
- "Formerly C & GS 1050 1st ed., Oct. 1939 C-1939-501."
Numbering realigned 1974 to conform to new uniform US numbering system for all navigation charts.
- Technical Details:
- The .jpg versions of these maps require Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro to view.
View MARC record | catkey: 33197653