United States--Gulf coast, Louisiana, Timbalier and Terrebonne bays / Coast Survey
- Corporate Author:
- United States Coast Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Timbalier and Terrebonne bays
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Coast Survey
- Physical Description:
- online resource (maps) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 31st ed. (Mar. 16/96)-
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:80,000 at Lat. 29°00ʹ ; Mercator projection (W 90°50ʹ--W 90°15ʹ/N 29°20ʹ--N 28°40ʹ).
- "LORAN-C overprinted.", Depths shown by isolines and soundings., "Soundings in feet.", and Includes source diagram and tidal information.
- Special Numbering:
- "Formerly C&GS 1274, 1st ed., July 1938 C-1938-486, KAPP 61." and Numbering realigned 1974 to conform to a new uniform US numbering system for all navigation charts.
- Technical Details:
- The .jpg versions of these maps require Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro to view.
View MARC record | catkey: 33197673