United States--east coast, Georgia--Florida, Cumberland Sound, Fernardina Harbor to Kings Bay / Coast Survey
- Corporate Author:
- United States Coast Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Cumberland Sound, Fernardina Harbor to Kings Bay
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Coast Survey
- Physical Description:
- online resource (maps) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 37th ed. (Nov. 29/97).
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:20,000 at Lat. 30°44ʹ ; Mercator projection (W 81°33ʹ--W 81°19ʹ/N 30°48ʹ--N 30°40ʹ).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings., Relief shown by contours., "Soundings in feet.", and Includes source diagram, tidal information, and tables of channel depths.
- Special Numbering:
- "Formerly C & GS 453, 1st ed., June 1857 KAPP 199." and Numbering realigned 1974 to conform to a new uniform US numbering system for all navigation charts.
- Technical Details:
- The .jpg versions of these maps require Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro to view.
View MARC record | catkey: 33197756