United States--east coast, South Carolina--Georgia, Savannah River approach / United States Coast Survey
- Corporate Author:
- United States Coast Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Savannah River Approach
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Coast Survey
- Physical Description:
- online resource (maps) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.418/7:11505/
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with: 1st ed., Sept. 23, 2000.
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:40,000 at lat. 32°00ʹ ; Mercator projection (W 80°54ʹ00ʺ--W 80°26ʹ00ʺ/N 32°04ʹ00ʺ--N 31°46ʹ24ʺʹ).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
"Soundings in feet."
"1st ed., Sept. 2000 KAPP 2900."
Includes source diagram, tidal information, and tables of channel depths.
- Technical Details:
- The .jpg versions of these maps require Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro to view.
View MARC record | catkey: 33197759