United States--east coast--New York, Shinnecock Light to Fire Island Light / Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Corporate Author:
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Shinnecock Light to Fire Island Light
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Coast and Geodetic Survey, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.418/7:12353/
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 17th ed. (June 13/92).
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:80,000 at lat. 40°39ʹ ; Mercator projection (W 73°15ʹ--W 72°15ʹ/N 40°55ʹ--N 40°25ʹ).
- "LORAN-C overprinted."
Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Soundings in feet."
"Formerly C & GS 1214, 1st ed., Aug. 1913 C-1935-414."
Includes tidal information.
- Special Numbering:
- Numbering realigned 1974 to conform to a new uniform US numbering system for all navigation charts.
- Technical Details:
- The .jpg versions of these maps require Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro to view.
View MARC record | catkey: 33197875