United States, Alaska, Alaska Peninsula and Aleutian Islands to Seguam Pass / Coast Survey
- Corporate Author:
- United States Coast Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Alaska Peninsula and Aleutian Islands to Seguam Pass
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Coast Survey
- Physical Description:
- online resource (maps) : color
- Current ed.: purl.fdlp.gov
- Archives: purl.fdlp.gov
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.418/7:16011/
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 34th ed. (July 4/98)-
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,023,188 at Lat. 56°00ʹ ; Mercator projection (W 173°--W 157°/N 59°--N 52°).
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
"Soundings in fathoms."
Includes location diagram of large scale charts.
- Special Numbering:
- "Formerly C&GS 8802, 1st ed., May 1909 KAPP 2415 C-1918-189."
Numbering realigned 1974 to conform to a new uniform US numbering system for all navigation charts.
- Technical Details:
- The .jpg versions of these maps require Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro to view.
View MARC record | catkey: 33197960