United States--west coast, San Francisco to Cape Flattery / National Ocean Survey
- Corporate Author:
- National Ocean Survey
- Additional Titles:
- San Francisco to Cape Flattery
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Survey
- Physical Description:
- online resource (maps) : color and "LORAN-C overprinted."
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 21st ed. (Aug. 9/75)-25th ed. (May. 23/81).
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,200,000 at Lat. 49°00ʹ ; Mercator projection (W 133°--W 121°/N 49°--N 38°).
- "LORAN-A overprinted.", "LORAN-C overprinted.", Depths shown by isolines and soundings., Relief shown by hachures and spot heights., "Soundings in fathoms.", and "(For offshore navigation only)."
- Special Numbering:
- "Formerly C & GS 5052, 1st ed., Feb. 1900 C 1897-20." and Numbering realigned 1974 to conform to a uniform US numbering system for all navigatlion charts.
- Technical Details:
- The .jpg versions of these maps require Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro to view.
View MARC record | catkey: 33198003