North Pacific Ocean, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Saipan and Tinian / Coast Survey
- Corporate Author:
- United States Coast Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Saipan and Tinian
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Coast Survey
- Physical Description:
- online resource (maps) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.418/7:81067/
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with 6th edition, August 2003.
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:75,000 ; Mercator projection (E 145⁰25ʹ00ʺ--E 145⁰55ʹ00ʺ/N 15⁰25ʹ00ʺ--N 14⁰45ʹ00ʺ)
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Soundings in fathoms (fathoms and feet to 11 fathoms)."
Includes compilation diagram.
- Special Numbering:
- "1st ed., Apr. 1944 KAPP 2872."
Numbering realigned 1974 to conform to a new uniform US numbering system for all navigation charts.
- Technical Details:
- The .jpg versions of these maps require Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro to view.
View MARC record | catkey: 33198114