South Pacific Ocean, Samoa Islands / Coast Survey
- Corporate Author:
- United States Coast Survey
- Additional Titles:
- Samoa Islands and Filing title: United States possessions in Samoa Islands
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Coast Survey
- Physical Description:
- online resource (maps) : color
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Tutuiia Island --- Pago Pago Harbor -- Manua islands -- Rose Atoll -- Swains Island.
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.418/7:83484/
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with 10th ed., Oct. 13, 2001.
- Publication Frequency:
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale varies ; Mercator projection (W 171°07ʹ--W 168°05ʹ/S 11°05ʹ--S 14°35ʹ).
- Depth shown by isolines and soundings.
Relief shown by contours, hachures, and spot heights.
"Soundings in fathoms (fathoms and feet to 11 fathoms."
Includes location map and source diagram.
- Special Numbering:
- "Formerly C & GS 4190, 1st ed., Feb. 1929 C-1929-323A KAPP 2840."
Numbering realigned 1974 to conform to a uniform US numbering system for all navigation charts.
- Technical Details:
- The .jpg versions of these maps require Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro to view.
View MARC record | catkey: 33198118