Bioassay of nitrilotriacetic acid and nitrilotriacetic acid, trisodium salt, monohydrate for possible carcinogenicity / [prepared at Tracor Jitco, inc.].
- Corporate Author:
- Carcinogenesis Program (National Cancer Institute (U.S.)). Carcinogen Bioassay and Program Resources Branch
- Additional Titles:
- Bioassay of nitrilotriacetic acid (NTA) and nitrilotriacetic acid, trisodium salt, monohydrate (Na3NTA·H2O) for possible carcinogenicity
- Bethesda, Md. : Carcinogen Bioassay and Program Resources Branch, Carcinogenesis Program, Division of Cancer Cause and Prevention, National Cancer Institute, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 185 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Tracor Jitco, Inc
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- CAS No. 139-13-9 (NTA)
CAS No. 18662-53-8 (Na3NTA H2O)
- Title from title screen (viewed on May 23, 2012).
"CAS no. 139-13-9 (NTA)."
"CAS no. 18662-53-8 (Na3NTA H2O)."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 83-84).
View MARC record | catkey: 33198333