Crash course economics. 3, Economic systems and macroeconomics / producer, Hank Green
- Additional Titles:
- Economic systems and macroeconomics
- Arlington, VA : PBS Crash Course, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Muller, Stan, Green, John, 1977-, Green, Hank, Clifford, Jacob, Hill, Adriene, and Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- In which Jacob Clifford and Adriene Hill teach you about Economic Systems and Macroeconomics. So, economics is basically about choices. We'll look at some of the broadest economic choices when we talk about the difference between planned economies and market economies. We'll get into communism, socialism, command economies, and capitalism. We'll look at how countries choose the kind of system they're going to use (spoiler alert: many end up with mixed economies). We'll also look into how individuals make economic choices.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed February 2, 2021).
View MARC record | catkey: 33200692