Carbon Nanotube-Polymer Composites [electronic resource]: Manufacture, Properties, and Applications
- Grady, Brian P.
- Wiley [Imprint] July 2011 Hoboken : John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
- Physical Description:
- 368 p.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Providing a muchneeded and thorough overview of polymers in the carbon nanotubes (CNTs), Carbon NanotubePolymer Composites provides a fundamental understanding of achievements in the field and highlights key studies that have had significant impact. The author summarizes widely scattered information (8,000 journal papers) into one accessible resource, complemented by references to key papers for readers wanting more indepth information. The text comprehensively examines CNTpolymers from synthesis to manufacturing and applications, making this a valuable tool for polymer scientists and engineers, chemists, physicists, and materials scientists.
- 9781118084380 and 1118084381 (Online Resource)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
View MARC record | catkey: 33207602