Islamic branding and marketing [electronic resource] : creating a global Islamic business / Paul Temporal
- Temporal, Paul
- Singapore : John Wiley & Sons (Asia), Pte. Ltd., 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 324 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- Why Muslim nations need to develop strong brands -- An overview of Muslim markets -- The nature and structure of Islamic markets -- Building a brand strategy -- Opportunities in Islamic brand categories -- The future : opportunities in the internet, media, and digital world -- Challenges facing Islamic brands -- Key success factors and strategies for aspiring Islamic brands -- Challenges and key strategies for the building and marketing of non-Muslim brands to Muslim markets -- Summary of power brand strategy programs for Muslim markets.
- Islamic Branding and Marketing: Creating a Global Islamic Business provides a complete guide to building brands in the largest consumer market in the world. The global Muslim market is now approximately 23 percent of the world's population and is projected to grow by about 35 percent in the next 20 years. If current trends continue, there are expected to be 2.2 billion Muslims in 2030 that will make up 26.4 percent of the world's total projected population of 8.3 billion. As companies currently compete for the markets of China and India, few have realized that the global Muslim market represents potentially larger opportunities ... This book includes an Executive Summary of Proceedings of the Inaugural Oxford Global Islamic Branding and Marketing Forum at the Said Business School, University of Oxford. --Book Jacket.
- 9780470825396 and 0470825391
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 33211769