The Oxford handbook of Dietrich Bonhoeffer [electronic resource] / edited by Michael Mawson and Philip G. Ziegler
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2019.
- First edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Mawson, Michael G. and Ziegler, Philip Gordon
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "This handbook provides a comprehensive resource for those wishing to understand the German theologian, pastor, and resistance conspirator Dietrich Bonhoeffer (1906-1945) and his writings. It contains sections on Bonhoeffer's life and context, his contributions to all areas of systematic theology and ethics, constructive uses of Bonhoeffer for engaging contemporary issues, and resources for studying Bonhoeffer today. Contributors include leading Bonhoeffer scholars, historians, theologians, and ethicists"--
- 9780191067433 (epub)
9780191067426 (ebook other)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 33214219