Team teaching and team learning in the language classroom [electronic resource] : collaboration for innovation in ELT / edited by Akira Tajino, Tim Stewart, and David Dalsky
- Routledge research in language education
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction: situating collaboration, team teaching, team learning and innovation in ELT practice -- Beyond team teaching: an introduction to team learning in language education -- A sociocultural analysis of effective team teaching in a Japanese language classroom-- Collaboration between English language and content teachers: breaking the boundaries -- Doing international development through team teaching -- Beyond the deficit model: co-constructing team teaching to address learner goals and needs -- Interdisciplinary collaboration to promote l2 science literacy in Hong Kong -- Communication, technology and collaboration for innovation -- The dynamics of team learning in the creation of a higher education learning community: a narrative inquiry -- The leregogy of curriculum design: teaching and learning as relational endeavours -- A 5000-mile virtual collaboration of team teaching and team learning -- Peer mentoring for beginning teachers: factors contributing to professional identity development.
- 9781138857650 (hardback) and 9781315718507 (e-book)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 33217512