Multidisciplinary guidebook for clinical geriatric research / a publication of the Gerontological Society of America
- Corporate Author:
- Gerontological Society of America
- Washington, DC : American Public Health Association : Gerontological Society of America, [date of publication not identified]
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 125 : illustrations ; 16 cm
- Designing and describing a research study -- Constructing a research budget -- Funding research -- Human studies issues -- Responsible conduct of research -- Data analysis issues -- Publishing and presenting research findings -- Collaborating with researchers in other disciplines -- Mentoring -- Appendix and additional resources: Web links for information on regulatory protections (e.g., HIPPA, IRBs, Safety Monitoring Plans, Data Sharing Agreements, etc.) -- About the Gerontological Society of America.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 3340017