Dolores Gray [videorecording] : Bell Telephone Hour 1959-1966 / a production of Henry Jaffe Enterprises, Inc
- Pleasantville, N.Y. : Video Artists International, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (approximately 48 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Gray, Dolores
O'Connor, Donald, 1925-2003
Video Artists International
- A wonderful guy (South Pacific) -- It never entered my mind (Higher and higher) -- Spring is here (I married an angel) -- I wish I were in love again (Babes in arms) -- My funny valentine (Babes in arms) -- Why can't you behave (Kiss me Kate) -- What is this thing called love (Wake up and dream) -- You'd be so nice to come home to (Something to shout about) -- You can't get a man with a gun (Annie get yur gun) -- Easy to love (Born to dance) -- Are you ready, Gyp Watson (Destry rides again) -- Delishious (Delicious) -- They all laughed (Shall we dance) -- 'S wonderful (Funny face) -- Come to the supermarket in Old Peking (Aladdin) -- Mack the black (The pirate) -- Down in the depths (Red, hot and blue) -- Friendship (Dubarry was a lady) -- Kansas City (Oaklahoma!).
- Dolores Gray (1924-2002) had one of the finest voices ever heard on the Broadway stage. This disc includes a number of her appearances on the Bell Telephone Hour.
- Related Titles:
- Bell Telephone hour (Television program)
- Title from container.
Telecasts originally produced for the Bell Telephone Hour television series.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Dolores Gray, Marc Breaux, Art Lund, Jack Cassidy, Donald O'Connor, Nancy Dussault, Jean Fenn ; Bell Telephone Hour Orchestra ; Donald Voorhees, conductor.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, all regions, full screen presentation; mono.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Arts & Humanities copy: Purchased with funds from the Donald M. Haag Libraries Endowment; 20067.
View MARC record | catkey: 3341433