To provide for certain access to national crime information databases by schools and educational agencies for employment purposes, with respect to individuals who work with children : report (to accompany H.R. 4894) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages ; 24 cm.
- Text version: purl.access.gpo.gov
- PDF version: purl.access.gpo.gov
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/8:109-497
- Caption title.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2006-0240-P.
"June 12, 2006."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 6/23/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:hr497.109 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:hr497.109.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 3342442