Continuation of the national emergency with respect to the Russian Federation : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification stating that the emergency declared with respect to the accumulation of a large volume of weapon-usable fissile material in the territory of the Russian Federation is to continue beyond June 21, 2006 pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
Full Text available online
- House document / 109th Congress, 1st session ; 109-115
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and "June 21, 2006."
- Shipping list no.: 2006-0265-P, 2006-0228-M.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 7/6/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd115.109 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd115.109.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 3344198