Child welfare : enhanced federal oversight of Title IV-B could provide states additional information to improve services : report to the chairman, Subcommittee on Human Resources, Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Enhanced federal oversight of Title IV-B could provide states additional information to improve services
Title IV-B child welfare services
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Physical Description:
- ii, 56 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Human Resources
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 15, 2003).
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GAO web site. Address as of 9/15/2003: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d03956.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3344338