North American prints, 1913-1947 : an examination at century's end / edited by David Tatham
- Syracuse, N.Y. : Syracuse University Press, 2006.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 197 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Tatham, David
- American prints, 1913-1947: a reexamination at century's end / Clinton Adams -- A national audience for prints: the Smithsonian's special exhibition program, 1923-1948 / Helena E. Wright -- A national work: Canada's printmaking program during the Great War / Rosemarie Tovell -- The tenant cabin: rural life for the common folk, especially womenfolk, in prints of the South / Lynn Barstis Williams -- Drawn to stone: the early lithographs of Yasuo Kuniyoshi / David Prince -- Herbert Pullinger of Philadelphia: a memoir / Martin P. Snyder -- What drove the Precisionists in the machine age: printmaking in the 1920s and 1930s / Marilyn Kushner -- With an itch to etch: the five Ediths and the Syracuse printmakers / Anne Ziegler -- Printmaking in the 1930s and 1940s: a conversation with Abe Blashko, Mark Freeman, and Charles Keller / Domenic J. Iacono -- Above/below: skyscrapers to subways in New York City, 1913-1949 / Domenic J. Iacono.
- 0815630719 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 171-190) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3344806