Supplemental instruction : new visions for empowering student learning / Marion E. Stone, Glen Jacobs, editors
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 106 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Stone, Marion E.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- New directions for teaching and learning, 0271-0633 ; no. 106
- Editors' notes / Marion E. Stone, Glen Jacobs -- The Impact of supplemental instruction on teaching students "how to learn" / Saundra Yancy McGuire -- The Basic SI model / Maureen Hurley, Glen Jacobs, Melinda Gilbert -- Supplemental instruction at community college : the four pillars / Joyce Ship Zaritsky, Andi Toce -- A Credit-bearing course for training SI leaders / Sally A. Lipsky -- Video-based supplemental instruction : serving underprepared students / Maureen Hurley, Kay L. Patterson, F. Kim Wilcox -- Benefits to supplemental instruction leaders / M. Lisa Stout, Amelia J. McDaniel -- How supplemental instruction benefits faculty administration, and institutions / Sandra Zerger, Cathy Clark-Unite, Liesl Smith -- New directions for supplemental instruction / Sonny L. Painter ... [et al.] -- TeamSI : a resource for integrating and improving learning / Carin Muhr, Deanna C. Martin -- The New vision for SI : where are we heading ? / Glen Jacobs, Marion E. Stone, M. Lisa Stout.
- "Summer 2006."
Description based on surrogate.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3345041