Handbook of meta-analysis / edited by Christopher H. Schmid, Theo Stijnen, and Ian R. White
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, Taylor and Francis, 2021.
- Copyright Date:
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 553 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Schmid, Christopher H., Stijnen, Theo, and White, I. R. (Ian R.)
- Handbooks of modern statistical methods
- "Meta-analysis is the application of statistics to combine results from multiple studies and draw appropriate inferences. Its use and importance have exploded over the years as the need for a robust evidence base has become clear in many scientific areas like medicine and health, social sciences, education, psychology, ecology and economics"--
- 9781315119403 electronic book, 1315119404 electronic book, 1351645714 electronic book, 9781351636193 electronic book, 1351636197 electronic book, 9781498703994 electronic book, 1498703992 electronic book, and 9781351645713 electronic book
- "A Chapman & Hall Book" -- taken from cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 33515306