Proceedings at the unveiling of a memorial to Horace Greeley at Chappaqua, N.Y., February 3, 1914 : with reports of other Greeley celebrations related to the centennial of his birth, February 3, 1911 / published under the auspices of the State Historian, pursuant to the provisions of the chapter 643, Laws of 1913
- Corporate Author:
- University of the State of New York. Division of Archives and History
- Albany : [publisher not identified], 1915. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (263 pages) : illustrations, portraits, facsimiles
- Additional Creators:
- Holden, James A.
- HeinOnline New York legal research library and HeinOnline Spinelli's law library reference shelf
- At head of title: The University of the State of New York. Division of Archives and History. and State historian: James A. Holden.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 249-259) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 33515646