Electronic signatures in law / Stephen Mason
- Mason, Stephen (Barrister)
- London : United Kingdom : University of London, School of Advanced Study, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, 2017.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (lvii, 418 pages).
- The signature -- International initiatives -- The practical issues in using electronic signatures in different jurisdictions -- The European Union -- England and Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland -- Introduction to the electronic signature -- Electronic sound -- The 'I accept' and 'wrap' methods of indicating intent -- Personal identification number (PIN) and password -- Typing a name into an electronic document -- The name in an email address -- A manuscript signature that has been scanned -- Biodynamic version of a manuscript signature -- Digital signatures -- Liability -- Evidence and digital signatures -- Data protection.
- "OBserving law - IALS open book service for law."
Table of cases: pages ix-xxxix.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 33515690