H.R. 3657, a bill to amend Title 38, United States Code, to authorize the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to provide certain burial benefits for spouses and children of veterans who are buried in tribal cemeteries, and for other purposes : as ordered reported by the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs on October 12, 2017
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congressional Budget Office
- Additional Titles:
- H.R. 3657, Authorize the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to provide certain burial benefits for spouses and children of veterans who are buried in tribal cemeteries, and At head of title: Congressional Budget Office cost estimate
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [United States Government Publishing Office],  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- HeinOnline Indigenous peoples of the Americas: history, culture & law
- "October 19, 2017."
View MARC record | catkey: 33516056