H.R. 4194, a bill to amend the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act to provide that Alexander Creek, Alaska, is and shall be recognized as an eligible Native village under that Act, and for other purposes : as ordered reported by the House Committee on Natural Resources on August 1, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congressional Budget Office
- Additional Titles:
- HR 4194, Bill to amend the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act to provide that Alexander Creek, Alaska, is and shall be recognized as an eligible Native Village under that Act, and At head of title: Congressional Budget Office cost estimate
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Budget Office,  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources
- HeinOnline Indigenous peoples of the Americas: history, culture & law
- "November 15, 2012."
View MARC record | catkey: 33516093