Directory of postsecondary institutions / [Center for Education Statistics].
- Washington, D.C. : Office of Educational Research and Improvement, U.S. Dept. of Education
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (volumes)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of Educational Research and Improvement. Center for Education Statistics, National Center for Education Statistics. Information Services, and National Center for Education Statistics
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Includes universities, colleges at the 4-year and 2-year or community and junior college levels, technical institutes, and occupationally-oriented vocational schools in the United States and its outlying areas.
- Report Numbers:
- ED 1.310/2:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
Ceased in 1997?
- Publication Frequency:
- Supt. of Docs. class no. for ERIC version is: ED 1.310/2.
- Special Numbering:
- Issued in 2 vols., 1986- : v. 1, 4-year and 2-year; v. 2, Less-than-2-year; <1997-> v. 1, Degree-granting institutions; v. 2, Non-degree-granting institutions.
- Issuing Body:
- Issued by: U.S. Dept. of Education, Office of Educational Improvement, Center for Education Statistics, 1986; U.S. Dept. of Education, Office of Educational Research and Improvement, National Center for Education Statistics, Information Services, 1987-1990; U.S. Dept. of Education, Office of Educational Research and Improvement, National Center for Education Statistics, 1991-
- Complexity Note:
- Split into two online databases: Integrated postsecondary education data system (Online); and: College navigator.
View MARC record | catkey: 33518908