Small Business Administration: steps needed to address COVID-19 loans' susceptiblity to fraud : testimony before the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis, Committee on Oversight and Reform, House of Representatives / statement of William B. Shear
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Accountability Office, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Shear, William B. and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Reform. Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.5/2:GAO-21-449 T
- United States. Small Business Administration—Auditing
- United States. Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020
- COVID-19 (Disease)—Economic aspects—United States
- Federal aid to small business—United States
- Disaster relief—United States—Finance
- Government lending—United States
- Fraud—United States—Prevention
- "For release on delivery, expected at 12:00 noon ET, Tuesday, March 25, 2021."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 33519017