The National Nanotechnology Initiative at five years : assessment and recommendations of the National Nanotechnology Advisory Panel
- Corporate Author:
- President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Issue for April 2008 has title: National Nanotechnology Initiative
- [Washington, D.C.] : President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology, 2005-2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with: May 2005; ceased with: 2nd (April 2008).
- Publication Frequency:
- "The National Nanotechnology Advisory Panel (NNAP) was created by the United States Congress in the 21st Century Nanotechnology Research and Development Act (P.L. 108-153), signed by President Bush on December 3, 2003 ... On July 23, 2004, President Bush formally designated the PCAST [President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology] to act as the NNAP"--Page 2 of the May 2005 issue.
View MARC record | catkey: 33519982