Draft legislation including H.R. 100, H.R. 712, H.R. 1647, H.R. 2191 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Health
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 50 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg38957. and "Serial no. 116-7."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: The Honorable Earl Blumenauer, U.S. House of Representatives, 3rd District; Oregon; The Honorable Lou Correa, U.S. House of Representatives, 46th District; California; The Honorable Conor Lamb, U.S. House of Representatives, 17th District; Pennsylvania; The Honorable Max Rose, U.S. House of Representatives, 11th District; New York; Dr. Keita Franklin, National Director of Suicide Prevention, Office of Mental Health and Suicide Prevention, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs; Accompanied by: Dr. Tracy Gaudet, Director, Office of Patient Centered Care, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Dr. Larry Mole, Chief Consultant Population Health, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Ms. Joy Ilem, National Legislative, Director, Disabled American Veterans; Mr. Carlos Fuentes, Director, National Legislative Service, Veterans of Foreign Wars; Ms. Stephanie Mullen, Research Director, Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-04-30.
View MARC record | catkey: 33520629