Assembly of Captive European Nations
- Corporate Author:
- ACEN (Organization)
- New York : Assembly of Captive European Nations, [1955-1963]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 volumes).
- Political Extremism and Radicalism: Far-Right and Left Political Groups in the U.S., Europe, and Australia in the Twentieth Century
- This title comes from the Political Extremism and Radicalism digital archive series which provides access to primary sources for academic research and teaching purposes. Please be aware that users may find some of the content within this resource to be offensive.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 1st session (Sept. 20, 1954-Feb. 11, 1955)-9th session (Sept. 1962-Sept. 1963).
- Publication Frequency:
- "Organizations, resolutions, reports, debate.", Reproduction of the originals from Searchlight Archive, University of Northampton., and Library has: 9th session.
- Special Numbering:
- 4th-7th sessions issued combined.
View MARC record | catkey: 33520899