The Kama Sutra of Vatsyayana / translated from the Sanscrit by the Hindoo Kama Shastra Society
- Uniform Title:
- Kāmasūtra. English
- Benares ; New York : Printed for the Society of the Friends of India, 1883-1925.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxi, 175 pages, 9 unnumbered leaves of plates) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Kama Shastra Society of London and Benares
- Language Note:
- Text in English, translated from Sanscrit.
- "Complete in seven parts with preface, introduction and concluding remarks"--title page.
"For private circulation only"--title page.
English translation from the Sanscrit language of "Kāmasūtra."
Reproduction of the originals from New York Academy of Medicine.
This book is the gift of Henry Pelouze de Forest, class of 1884.
The New York Academy of Medicine from Henry Pelouze de Forest.
View MARC record | catkey: 33525030