Control of quantum systems [electronic resource] : theory and methods / Shuang Cong
- Cong, Shuang
- Singapore : John Wiley & Sons Inc., 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "Control of Quantum Systems: Theory and Methods provides an insight into the modern approaches to control of quantum systems evolution, with a focus on both closed and open (dissipative) quantum systems. The topic is timely covering the newest research in the field, and presents and summarizes practical methods and addresses the more theoretical aspects of control, which are of high current interest, but which are not covered at this level in other text books. The quantum control theory and methods written in the book are the results of combination of macro-control theory and microscopic quantum system features. As the development of the nanotechnology progresses, the quantum control theory and methods proposed today are expected to be useful in real quantum systems within five years. The progress of the quantum control theory and methods will promote the progress and development of quantum information, quantum computing, and quantum communication"--
"Control of Quantum Systems: Theory and Methods provides an insight into the modern approaches to control of quantum systems evolution, with a focus on both closed and open (dissipative) quantum systems"--
- 9781118608142 (Adobe PDF)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 33533117