A difficult choice between direct sales and sales agency [electronic resource] : channel reform of L Medical Equipment Company / Gang Liu, Caijing Zhang, Yun Lei
- Liu, Gang, active 2016
- London : Renmin University, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Zhang, Caijing and Lei, Yun, active 2016
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The case describes a dilemma that L Medical Equipment Company's manager, Mr. J, faces choosing between direct sales and sales agency in the background of China's reform in the healthcare and medical equipment industry. The case aims to help students understand the differences between direct sales and sales agency and therefore better comprehend the complexity of channel reform in the business world.
- 9781529762532 (ebook)
- Originally Published InLiu, G., Zhang, C., & Lei, Y. (2016). A Difficult Choice between Direct Sales and Sales Agency: Channel Reform of L Medical Equipment Company. Beijing, China: Renmin University Business School.
View MARC record | catkey: 33534274