Extraordinary leadership [electronic resource] : addressing the gaps in senior executive development / Kerry A. Bunker, Douglas T. Hall, Kathy E. Kram, editors
- The Jossey-Bass business & management series
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Views from the c-suite / Naomi S. Marrow -- The learning premise : a conversation with Peter B. Vaill / Peter B. Vaill, with Kerry A. Bunker and Laura Curnutt Santana -- Unlocking leadership potential : overcoming immunities to change / Deborah Helsing, Lisa Lahey -- Helping leaders to become emotionally intelligent / Cary Cherniss -- Leadership as relational practice / Joyce K. Fletcher -- The how-to-be leader : a conversation with Frances Hesselbein, with Kathy E. Kram -- The not-so-secret sauce of the leadership development recipe / Morgan W. McCall Jr., George P. Hollenbeck -- People in context / Barry Oshry -- Leading inclusively : mind-sets, skills, and actions for a diverse, complex world / Ilene C. Wasserman, Stacy Blake-Beard -- Developing leaders with cultural intelligence : exploring the cultural dimension of leadership / Laura Curnutt Santana, Mireia las Heras, Jina Mao -- The shifting paradigm of executive leadership development : moving the focus to the impact of the collective / Trina L. Soske, Jay A. Conger -- On the other side of the divide : how leaders must lead in the post-boom era / Peter C. Cairo, David L. Dotlich -- Leadership in the corner office : the board's greatest responsibility and challenge / Peter C. Browning -- Looking forward : creating conditions for extraordinary leadership / Kathy E. Kram, Douglas T. (Tim) Hall, Kerry A. Bunker.
- 9780470479902 (cloth) and 0470479906 (cloth)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 323-347) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 33535853