Innoliteracy [electronic resource]: From Design Thinking to Tangible Change
- Valade-Amland, Steinar
- New York : Business Expert Press March 2018
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Innoliteracy: From Design Thinking to Tangible Change encourages reflection and inspires you to embark on your next development or change project. Taking its departure in the idea that all change for the better - whether constituted by something entirely new or the improvement of something already existing - is innovation, the author takes us on a journey of all the considerations one ought to do before solving a problem or addressing a challenge. The overall message of the book is to allocate much more resources to the earliest phases of a project - to the fuzzy front end, where the problem is unveiled and understood, defined and challenged, and where the roadmap for how to replace the existing with something better is drawn. The book is a serious of reflections, experiences, observations and anecdotes on the one hand, and a guide to a better development process on the other, also referring to examples and case studies as well as literature and research. Its mission is to inspire more meaningful and thoroughly framed problem-solving to benefit us all, to allow for more reflection both individually and as teams, and to make sure that we exploit all the knowledge and experience that we have direct access to, just by choosing a more inclusive and open innovation process.
- 9781947843707 and 1947843702 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Business Expert Press
View MARC record | catkey: 33539570