Mechanical stress on the nanoscale [electronic resource] : simulation, material systems and characterization techniques / edited by Margrit Hanbücken, Pierre Müller, Ralf B. Wehrspohn
- Weinheim : Wiley-VCH Verlag Gmbh & Co. KGaA, 
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 358 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hanbücken, Margrit
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Elastic strain relaxation : thermodynamics and kinetics / Frank Glas -- Fundamentals of stress and strain at the nanoscale level : toward nanoelasticity / Pierre Müller -- Onset of plasticity in crystalline nanomaterials / Laurent Pizzagalli, Sandrine Brochard, and Julien Godet -- Relaxations on the nanoscale : an atomistic view by numerical simulations / Christine Mottet -- Accommodation of lattice misfit in semiconductor heterostructure nanowires / Volker Schmidt and Joerg V. Wittemann -- Strained silicon nanodevices / Manfred Reiche ... [et al.] -- Stress-driven nanopatterning in metallic systems / Vincent Repain, Sylvie Rousset, and Shobhana Narasimhan -- Semiconductor templates for the fabrication of nano-objects / Joël Eymery ... [et al.] -- Strain analysis in transmission electron microscopy : how far can we go? / Anne Ponchet ... [et al.] -- Determination of elastic strains using electron backscatter diffraction in the scanning electron microscope / Michael Krause, Matthias Petzold, and Ralf B. Wehrspohn -- X-ray diffraction analysis of elastic strains at the nanoscale / Olivier Thomas ... [et al.] -- Diffuse x-ray scattering at low-dimensional structures in the system SiGe/Si / Michael Hanke -- Direct measurement of elastic displacement modes by grazing incidence x-ray diffraction / Geoffroy Prévot -- Submicrometer-scale characterization of solar silicon by Raman spectroscopy / Michael Becker, George Sarau, and Silke Christiansen -- Strain-induced nonlinear optics in silicon / Clemens Schriever, Christian Bohley, and Ralf B. Wehrspohn.
- A comprehensive overview of the current level of stress engineering on the nanoscale combining the theoretical fundamentals with simulation methods, model systems and characterization techniques.
- 9783527410668 (hbk.)
- Minimal Level Cataloging Plus.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 33542537