Navigational restrictions within the new LOS context [electronic resource] : geographical implications for the United States / by Lewis M. Alexander ; edited by J. Ashley Roach
- Alexander, Lewis M., 1921-
- Leiden ; Boston : Brill Nijhoff, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 212 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Roach, J. Ashley
- International straits of the world ; volume16
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The ocean enclosure movement -- Narrow International ocean waterways -- Ocean navigation routes of of particular importance to the United States -- Transit regions of the world -- A regime of navigational inconsistencies for the coming decade and its potential impacts on U.S. interests.
- 9789004327108 (pbk. : alk. paper) and 9789004327115 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 193-207) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 33543671