Orthodontically driven corticotomy [electronic resource] : tissue engineering to enhance orthodontic and multidisciplinary treatment / edited by Dr. Federico Brugnami, Dr. Alfonso Caiazzo
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Machine generated contents note: 1 Corticotomy Facilitated Orthodontics: Clarion Call or Siren Song / Neal C. Murphy, Thomas Wilcko, Nabil F. Bissada, Ze'ev Davidovitch, Donald H. Enlow, Jesse Dashe -- 2 Accelerated Tooth Movement Following Alveolar Corticotomy: Laboratory Canine Model Evidence / Donald J. Ferguson -- 3 Corticotomy-Facilitated Orthodontics: Surgical Considerations / Pushkar Mehra, Hasnain Shinwari -- 4 Orthodontic Applications Of Alveolus Decortication / Neal C. Murphy, Elif Keser -- 5 Piezocision: Minimally Invasive Periodontally Accelerated Orthodontic Tooth Movement Procedure. / Serge Dibart, Elif Keser -- 6 Orthodontically Driven Corticotomy : Tissue Engineering to Enhance The Treatment, Guided by The Orthodontist / Federico Brugnami, Alfonso Caiazzo -- 7 Orthodontically Driven Corticotomy: Tissue Engineering to expand the basal bone, modify the periodontal biotype and lowering the risks of orthodontic damage to the Periodontium / Federico Brugnami, Alfonso Caiazzo -- 8 Orthodontically Driven Corticotomy: Tissue Engineering to Enhance Adult and Multidisciplinary Treatment / Federico Brugnami, Alfonso Caiazzo -- 9 Treatment efficiency with the use of skeletal anchorage and corticotomy / Birte Melsen and Cesare Luzi -- 10 Anterior Open-Bite Treatment Through Orthodontically-Driven Corticotomy / Nagwa Helmy El-Mangoury, Helmy Y. Mostafa, Raweya Y. Mostafa.
- "The first book of its kind, Orthodontically Driven Corticotomy describes how to apply this innovative technique to orthodontic treatment protocols. More than simply discussing orthodontic applications, the editors demonstrate how corticotomies enhance inter- and multidisciplinary treatments. Different surgical approaches are described, with indications on how to select the most appropriate one, to increase efficiency of orthodontic movement, and minimize the surgical exposure for the patient at the same time. Readers learn how to apply the technique to expand the basal bone, regenerate periodontal tissues, combine corticotomy and anchorage devices, manage partial edentulism, treat impacted teeth, and become more efficient in orthodontic treatment. Surgical steps are demonstrated with more than 650 clinical photographs and 200 illustrations"--Provided by publisher.
- 9781118843567 (ePub), 9781118843512 (Adobe PDF), and 9781118486870 (cloth)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 33544600