The ultimate online customer service guide [electronic resource] : how to connect with your customers to sell more! / Marsha Collier
- Collier, Marsha
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 252 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "Make your online customers happy-and create new ones-with this winning guide. Social media gives you an unparalleled vehicle for connecting and engaging with an unlimited number of customers. Yet this vehicle is different than other, more impersonal forms. With social media, reps become part of their customers' lives. They follow back. They handle complaints immediately. They wish customers "Happy Birthday." They grow their brands by involving themselves in communities. The Ultimate Online Customer Service Guide gives you the keys to authentic and engaged service to customers through social media. Using a blend of case studies, a primer on classic online customer service, and instructions on how to execute quality customer service, this book enables you to access the opportunities that social media presents as a means of serving customers. Authentically use social media to connect with customers to boost your bottom line. Attract new customers through your online presence. Achieve higher GMS (Gross Merchandise Sales) with quality customer service. Social media gives you a new and growing realm to distinguish your business. Create a productive presence in this interactive space with The Ultimate Online Customer Service Guide"--
- 9780470637708 (acid-free paper)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 33551155