Warlow's stroke [electronic resource] : practical management / edited by Graeme Hankey, Malcolm Macleod, Philip Gorelick, Christopher Chen, Fan Caprio, Heinrich Mattle
- Uniform Title:
- Stroke (Warlow)
- Additional Titles:
- Hoboken, NJ : Wiley-Blackwell, 2019.
- Fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Hankey, Graeme J.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Development of knowledge about cerebrovascular disease -- Is it a vascular event and where is the lesion? -- Which arterial territory is involved? -- What is the type and cause of this stroke, and what does imaging tell us? -- What caused this transient or persistent ischemic event? -- Unusual causes of ischaemic stroke and transient ischaemic attack -- What caused this intracerebral haemorrhage? -- What caused this subarachnoid haemorrhage? -- A practical approach to the management of stroke in TIA patients -- What are this person's problems? a problem-based approach to the general management of stroke -- Have the patient's cognitive abilities been affected? -- Specific treatments for acute ischaemic stroke -- Specific treatments for acute ischaemic stroke -- Specific treatment of aneurismal subarachnoid haemorrhage -- Specific interventions to prevent intracranial haemorrhage -- Preventing recurrent stroke and other serious vascular events -- Rehabilitation after stroke : evidence, practice and new directions -- The organization of stroke services -- Reducing the impact of stroke and improving public health.
- 9781118492413 (ePub), 9781118492420 (Adobe PDF), and 9781118492222 (hardcover)
- Preceded by Stroke / C. Warlow ... [et al.]. 3rd ed. c2008.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 33551980