An Introduction to Ethical Hacking with Kali Linux [electronic resource] / Cosentino, Scott
- Expose vulnerabilities of servers and applications and help developers create robust systems About This Video Learn the use of popular tools in ethical hacking Expose vulnerabilities in systems Identify and record security flaws and breaches In Detail Learn ethical hacking through Kali Linux, one of the leading computer security operating systems. In this course, you will learn how to gather information, detect vulnerabilities, and exploit them using tools in Kali Linux. This course will give you all of the tools that you need to be able to test your own servers and applications for vulnerabilities. Computer security is one of the fastest-growing fields in technology, and ethical hacking is one of the best skills to learn in the field. With a new attack being completed every 39 seconds, it is essential that security experts are equipped with the most powerful tools for the job. The tools in Kali Linux are commonly used by attackers and defenders to help secure their systems. Learning these tools will allow you to secure your system before the attackers get to it. You will learn how to exploit common vulnerabilities in Linux and Windows, as well as how to find common vulnerabilities in web apps such as command injections and SQL injections.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2021.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Packt Publishing 2021
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 33553194