Organizing successful tournaments / John Byl
- Byl, John
- Champaign, IL : Human Kinetics, 
- Copyright Date:
- 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 166 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Types and selection of events -- Single-elimination tournaments -- Multilevel tournaments -- Double-elimination tournaments -- Round robin tournaments and leagues -- Extended tournaments -- Creative tournament solutions -- Seeding and byes -- Tiebreaking procedures -- Planning and conducting tournaments.
- 0736059520 (soft cover)
- CD-ROM contains over 1,000 schedule templates that users can download to create various tournaments.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: IBM PC compatible with Pentium pocessor; Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP; Microsoft Word; at least 16 MB RAM with 32 MB recommended; 4x CD-ROM drive; inkjet or laser printer (optional); 256 colors; mouse.
System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: PowerMac recommended; system 9.x or higher; Microsoft Word for Macintosh; at least 16 MB RAM with 32 MB recommended; 4x CD-ROM drive; inkjet or laser printer (optional); 256 colors; mouse.
View MARC record | catkey: 3368437