Investigations in number, data, and space. Grade 3 / Susan Jo Russell [and others].
- [Place of publication not identified] : Pearson Education, Inc., [date of publication not identified]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 10 volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm + 1 Manual (60 pages ; 28 cm) + 1 Assessment sourcebook (154 pages ;28 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- Russell, Susan Jo.
- [pt. 1]. Mathematical thinking at grade 3: introduction -- [pt. 2]. Things that come in groups: multiplication and division -- [pt. 3]. Flips, turns, and area: 2-D geometry -- [pt. 4]. From paces to feet: measuring and data -- [pt. 5]. Landmarks in the hundreds: the number system -- [pt. 6]. Up and down the number line: changes -- [pt. 7]. Combining and comparing: addition and subtraction -- [pt. 8]. Turtle paths: 2-D geometry -- [pt. 9]. Fair shares: fractions -- [pt. 10]. Exploring solids and boxes: 3-D geometry.
- Related Titles:
- Tumbling tetrominoes (Computer program)
Geo-logo (Computer program)
Implementing the Investigations in number, data, and space curriculum. Grades 3, 4, and 5.
Mathematical thinking at grade 3.
Things that come in groups
Flips, turns, and area
From paces to feet
Landmarks in the hundreds
Up and down the number line
Combining and comparing
Exploring solids and boxes
- "Developed at TERC, Cambridge, Massachusetts."
Manual titled: Implementing the Investigations in number, data, and space curriculum. Grades 3, 4, and 5.
View MARC record | catkey: 3371509