Identity theft : recent developments involving the security of sensitive consumer information : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, on recent developments involving the security of sensitive consumer information relating to identity theft, focusing on laws currently applicable to resellers of consumer information, March 10 and 15, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 91 pages ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:S.HRG.109-451
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2006-0285-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 7/31/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:28404.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3371638