Ceremonies at the unveiling of the bronze bust of William Gilmore Simms at White Point Garden, Charleston, S.C., June 11th, 1879 / with a preface by Gail Morrison ; [address by Hon. W.D. Porter].
- Columbia : Southern Studies Program, University of South Carolina, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 57 pages : facsimiles ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Morrison, Gail, Porter, Wm. D. (William Dennison), 1810-1883, News and Courier Book Presses, Simms Memorial Association, and Carolina Art Association
- James B. Meriwether Collection of Antebellum Southern Realistic and Humorous Writing.
- "Reprinted from the pamphlet published originally by The News and Courier Book Presses, Charleston 1879."
Added facsimiles of the original t.p. and the engraved cover with ruled and decorated borders.
"300 copies printed for private distribution April 17, 1979 ... on the occasion of Simm's birthday"--P.  of cover.
"The materials which make up the pamphlet were gathered together by members of the Joint Committee representing the Simms Memorial Association ... and the Carolina Art Association"--Preface.
View MARC record | catkey: 3372980