Getting business credit [electronic resource].
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of Consumer and Business Education, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Trade Commission. Office of Consumer and Business Education
- FTC business alert
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Office of Consumer and Business Education of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Bureau of Consumer Protection presents the May 1999 business alert "Getting Business Credit" in PDF format. The alert explains that new and expanding businesses are protected by the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) when applying for a loan or a line of credit.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 15, 2006). and "May 1999."
- Type of File/Data:
- World Wide Web Resource
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the FTC web site. Address as of 8/15/06: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/alerts/buscredt.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3373826